go Are you needing help to create some new traditions with family and friends this season? Austin has some of the best activities during the holidays with fun for everyone.
http://planb.ba/?search=samples-of-viagra-super-active Last year I shared the value of establishing Meaningful Family Traditions, which are practices or beliefs that help create positive feelings, a sense of belonging, and are often repeated regularly. Many traditions are handed down from generation to generation, but every family can create its own traditions as well. Many family traditions center around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Below are various holiday events in and around Austin, Texas.
- The UT Austin International Office is looking for local community members to host international students or scholars for the Thanksgiving holiday. This is a wonderful opportunity for cultural exchange, meaningful connections, and the sharing of diverse holiday traditions! Although this is a one-day commitment, you are welcome to continue the cultural exchange with your Thanksgiving Dinner match if the opportunity arises.
- Mission Possible Great Thanksgiving Banquet November 23rd 8am-2pm. A wonderful service opportunity to love those on the street of Austin.
- Chuy’s Parade 29th at 11am Downtown.
- Zilker Holiday Tree Lighting of the tree will be November 30, 2014 at 6pm. Tree will be on display nightly December 2 – 31 from 6pm –midnight.
- Find a real Texas Christmas Tree to bring home and decorate. Oh what fun it is to head out to a tree farm in search of the perfect tree. It is an experience cutting it down and tying it to the roof of the car. In the past we have gone to Elgin.
- Handel’s Messiah performed by The Austin Symphony at Hyde Part Baptist Church, on December 2nd at 8pm
- Lights of Love 5K December 5th at the Mueller Hanger from 5:30-8:30pm
- Main Street Bethlehem in Burnet, TX December 5th, 6th 7th and 12th 13th 14th 6:00-9:00pm nightly
- Ballet Austin: The Nutcracker Opens December 6 – 23rd.
- Trail of Lights December 7-21st
Downtown Stoll & Holiday Sing-Along December 6th starting at 6 p.m. gather on the south steps of the Capitol to sing the songs of the season. From 7-9 Congress Ave. will be celebrating the holiday cheer as local shops, restaurants, galleries and museums will be open late with special offers.
- Cherrywood Art Fair December 13 & 14th (Saturday and Sunday) 10am – 5pm at Maplewood Elementary
- Trail of Lights 5K by Humana on December 15th
- Armadillo Christmas Bazaar December 16-24th 11am-11pm daily at Palmer Events Center.
- His-Story A Story of Redemption December 18th – 21st night from 6:30-8:30 at 1190 Chicon St.
- LBJ Tree Lighting December 21st. Families are encouraged to come out to the park and plan to enjoy a delightful experience as the park transitions from daytime to nighttime in festive holiday fare. Lights, bows, luminaries, garland and wreaths adorn the buildings in the park. Even the nature trails are dressed in their holiday best.
- Austin’s New Year (ANY) December 31 from 5-10pm at Butler Park . Come welcome in 2015 with Austin families. ANY is an alcohol-free celebration. Exciting fireworks finale!
source link Wishing you a warm and happy holiday season.