follow url A new year, another list of resolutions and goals. It seems that at the beginning of every year we view January as the month for a fresh start or a clean slate. So begins the process of evaluating our previous year. Once the assessment has been completed we decide on a direction for the new year. Thereby we have new years resolutions.
Curious to know how may people actually make and keep their New Years Resolutions? Head on over to statistic brain to find out.
How can you beat these despairing odds?
- miglior sito per comprare viagra generico 200 mg spedizione veloce a Milano Figure out what motivates you. Motivation is that driving force which allows you to achieve your goals and go after what you want in life. When properly motivated change is easier.
- go site Share your goals with a friend, accountability partner, and/or those closest to you.
- dove comprare Viagra generico 50 mg a Parma Write down your goal and place it somewhere that you will see it at least 1-2 times a day. By writing down my goals they become real and tangible. I’m able to pull them out monthly, quarterly, or whenever to evaluate how I am doing.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-levitra-senza-ricetta-Lazio Have SMART goals: specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-senza-ricetta-consegna-rapida Specific Goals – Be sure your goals are clear and well defined rather than vague. These are goals that answer what, why, and how and be stated as “I WILL,” statements. I will write two days weekly on my blog vs. I want to write more often. I will lose weight by exercising
- follow url Measurable Goals – In my above example I will write on my blog http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=informazioni-viagra-generico-a-Milano two days weekly allows me a way to measure my success.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-100-mg-miglior-prezzo-pagamento-online-a-Bologna Achievable Goals – Like most people I know, my life is super busy. It would not be attainable for me to write more than two days a week. In the past I would set myself up for failure by setting unrealistic and unachievable goals. I would feel demoralized and discouraged which would lead me to giving up.
- follow site Relevant Goals – Are those goals that are closely connected or appropriate to what you are trying to achieve. Why is the goal important to you? What are the benefits of accomplishing the give goal?
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=farmacia-viagra-generico-200-mg-a-Parma Time Bound Goals – Your goals should have a deadline. In my writing example I would write twice a week so my deadline would be for the year 2016.
Over the past few years I have chosen one word to help guide me through the year. As I scroll my Facebook feed this week I see more and more people choosing one word. If this is new and unfamiliar to you check out these post. My One Word
My word for 2015 was JOY and in 2014/2013 it was LOVE.
My word for 2016 is COURAGE/COURAGEOUS – Bravery; intrepidity; that quality of mind which enables men to encounter danger and difficulties with firmness, or without fear or depression of spirits; valor; boldness; resolution. It is a constituent part of fortitude; but fortitude implies patience to bear continued suffering. Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 I’d also say CHANGE but I need the courage to CHANGE.
To help me facilitate positive change I am excited to begin using the above beautiful weekly tool the 52 List project. Being a list person makes this journal attractive to me.
Another tool I am super excited to continue using is The Passion Planner which I found on kickstarter last year and began using in August. I use my passion planner to keep my goals and activities on track by writing them down and evaluating them monthly.
What are your favorite tools for staying goal oriented and on task? How do you plan to finish 2016 strong without being a statistic?