lasix prescription Since 2011 I have been on an intense love journey. My desire has been to be an authentic and over the top lover of others. This quest has driven me to better understand what love is and isn’t in order to love well. Earnestly I’ve petitioned God to reveal love to me only to see some extraordinary exhibits of love by others. Love is not merely an emotions it’s an action. I’ve come to realize that the key to finding joy in loving others is found in giving it away without any strings attached or hidden expectations. Ha! it’s amazing how when we focus on loving others we receive so much more in relationships. This search has lead me to read various books about love.
- The Bible, searching out the various verses on love
- Love Is A Decision by Gary Smalley
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- Love Is A Verb and The Five Love Languages by Gray Chapman
- Crazy Love Francis Chan
- Compelled by Love by Heidi and Roland Baker
http://buy-generic-clomid.com If you have any recommendations please share them with us.
One book that has resonated with me and I’m actually reading it a third time, is http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-contrassegno-miglior-prezzo Love As A Way of Life, Seven Keys to Transforming Every Aspect of Your Life by Gary Chapman. Wow! I have found so much to glean from this book. On 2/5/14 I began a book study with the precious moms group I am humbled to share life with. Also my twelve-year-old daughter and I are going through the book together. My hope is others will join me on this journey sharing their insights, why?
Love is applicable and transcends ALL of our relationships.
Dr. Chapman identifies the following seven characteristics of a loving person. I will delve into each character trait focusing on two traits monthly giving some time to implement each trait. I hope you will share your stories.
- Kindness – February
- Patience – March
- Forgiveness – March
- Courtesy – April
- Humility – April
- Generosity – May
- Honesty – May
Many life stories of ordinary folks are included in each chapter to show how simple it is to love others. Please share your personal stories at Loving Lavishly. You will also find practical ideas on how to develop these characteristics in your own life and I am certain we each have practical ideas to share at prezzo vardenafil pagamento online Loving Lavishly. It’s easy to read a book and feel discouraged or inadequate but I encourage you to seek God. Allow Him to highlight the areas where growth could take place. We are all in process. I’m still learning and growing myself in so many ways.
In the book you will find that each chapter contains the following:
- see url Questionnaire to challenge you to think through how each traits is shown in your life.
- cialis generico dove comprare forum Definition is given of each character trait in the context of authentic love.
- levitra originale 20 mg durata effetto Habits to acquire provides various ways ideas of how to practically apply a particular trait.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-cialis-in-inghilterra Competitors are the various things that work against us loving well, such as our emotions, weaknesses, circumstances, etc..
- source link What would your relationship be life if … This section is found at the end of each chapter and designed to help you consider how small changes in your relationships can provide positive results.
- enter Making it Personal are reflective questions as well as practical ways to implement a character trait. This is where I hope we will share ways we are being a more loving persons through our actions.
So join me over at http://whenwaterwaseverywhere.com/?x=buy-viagra-now Loving Lavishly. Let’s begin to grow in love together in small ways.