The Supernatural Ways of Royalty: Discovering Your Rights and Privileges of Being a Son or Daughter of God
http://planb.ba/?search=pristiq-drug-contraindications-with-viagra If you are seeking a book packed with life giving truth, this is it. There is no way to fully adsorb the many rich truths found throughout this book. Kris Vallotton’s goal is to demolish the slave mind-set and thrust true believers forward into authentic faith, power, and impact. Supernatural Ways of Royalty (SWR) not only helped me to overcome a poverty and orphan mind-set, but it also helped me to see myself as Father God sees me. I obtained greater revelation into understanding who I am in Christ and what I am able to accomplish through being identified in Him. Sadly, many Christians have never heard or experienced concisely this freeing truth. I can relate to Kris’s upbringing as mine was similar and he gives me great hope as one does not need to allow their past to define the future for anything is possible.
go here I saw the importance of learning to value myself, learning to respect myself, learning to believe in myself, and above all learning to love myself. I saw the importance of renouncing the “pauper mentality” that has held me in bondage and reclaiming my royal heritage as a child of the King of kings! God sees me as His daughter so I must take on His perspective of who I am in Christ. I didn’t realize that my tendency was to focus on who I was prior to becoming a believer. I was allowing my “past” identity to define me instead of accepting my new identity in Christ. God’s opinion of me is the only one that truly matters thus I need to get over my pride and condemnation and just agree with God that I am loved and not rejected. Easier said than done. I am learning to move ahead in more confidence and individuality by understanding plus accepting how God sees me.
viagra drug assistance programs Jesus sees us as saints, not sinners. He calls us friends, not slaves. As a believer I was walking around feeling weak, powerless, and stuck in sin. I didn’t even realize I had such a poverty mentality until I read this book! This mindset affected so much of my life and self worth. Truth helped unmask and transform my thinking! I also realized how “religious” I was and how much my mindset needed to change to see myself as a daughter, Princess, and queen! Royalty!
viagra for cheap When I see myself as God sees me it ignites a passion to pursue a more intimate relationship with Daddy. I need to remember to not allow myself to view what other people are doing in their personal walk with Christ and get discouraged by it. Playing the comparison game is dangerous especially when comparing my relationship with God to someone else’s relationship with Him. I will seek to be true in my relationship with God and be obedient to what He requires of me.
http://corbinscrusaders.com/?search=top-200-drugs-2012-brand-generic-viagra I still have much thinking and pondering to do in regards to the many new revelations of the Father’s Love from SWR. Below are just of a few of the wise words for me to continue to ponder.
- God made people and there is a piece of God in everyone you meet. Learn to love that piece of God in people.
- It is wise to ignore the things that will cause your focus to turn negative.
- You become what you focus on. Train yourself to NOT focus on what you do not want to be or what you do not like about yourself. Rather focus your mind on who you are suppose to be and what you are suppose to be doing.
- You will find great freedom to be yourself when you serve other people.
- If you violate your relationship with God by doing things that convict you, your relationship will not grow.
- Learn to love yourself as much as God loves you. When you do, you will expect people to love you more as they get to know you better! (p. 30)
- Whenever someone values us more than we value ourselves we tend to sabotage our relationship with that person. Secretly, we don’t want them to get close enough to find out that we aren’t as good as they think we are. (p. 30)
- Paupers have a poverty mentality. They always feel like their resources are limited. They believe that when someone else receives something, it takes away some of the provision that could be theirs. They surmise that someone else’s blessings costs them. (p. 35)
- Failures we have repented of are no longer the standard that we must bow to. When we asked God and those we have hurt to forgive us, we are set back up to the high place that God assigned to us. Otherwise, the worst day of our life becomes the highest place that we have the right to lead others to. The truth is that forgiveness restores the standard of holiness in us and through us. (p. 46)
- God’s kingdom is not a performance based kingdom. We don’t lead because we are necessarily the most qualified; we lead because we are “called” to be leaders. (p. 48)
- I am to see the people I lead reach their full potential in God. That means that the greatest compliment we can ever have is when the people we are leading become greater than us. (p. 48)
- Suspicion is the gift of discernment being used by the spirit of fear. It leads to bitterness, unforgiveness, and torment, and it results in our going into a spiritual prison where all guards work for the dark side. The spirits who guard the walls of this prison have names like sickness, depression, hatred, and murder. (p. 48)
- Identity doesn’t come from education but from impartation. We can’t educate ourselves into our identities. Proper identity comes from the impartation of our heavenly Father speaking to us through the people He has assigned to give oversight to us. (p. 65)
viagra alternative drugs for prednisone Indeed these are just a few good words that I found 🙂