follow link I am thankful for new insights about myself. I am unique, a one of a kind individual. Personality profiling just helped me gain a better understanding of me. The more I understand myself the more accepting I am of my limitations plus I am better able to know what things I will be good at.
Knowing ones true personality makes them a more satisfied and content individual in terms of appreciating life, what they do, and relationships with people.
Have you ever taken a personality test? Recently I decided to take the Myers-Briggs because several friends were talking about their personality type. Honestly I am surprised at how accurate my profile ESFJ is. I actually took several free online test listed below and they ALL had me listed as an enter site ESFJ.
We all have a preference for each of the following.
How we get our energy http://causeofjesusdeath.com/?search=prednisone-buy-online (Introverted or Extraverted) I am extroverted E
How we process information http://thedragonslairnj.com/?search=cheap-cialis-no-prescription (Sensing or Intuition) I am sensing S
How we make decisions click (Thinking or Feeling) I am feeling F
How we choose to live our life using levitra tablets past expiration date (Judging or Perceiving) I am judging J
We each have a temperament.
100mg female viagra NT (Intuition and Thinking) Rational – Technical, Competent, Ingenious, Skeptical, Innovative, Non-Conformist. The personality types that share the Rational Temperament are ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, and INTP.
enter NF (Intuition and Feeling), Idealist– Romantic, Empathetic, Authentic, Creative, Impassioned. The personality types that share the Idealist Temperament are ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, and INFP.
real cialis for sale SJ (Sensing and Judging) Guardian – Dependable, Traditional, Loyal. The personality types that share the Guardian Temperament are ESTJ, ISTJ, ESFJ, and ISFJ.
source link SP (Sensing and Perceiving) Artisan – Adventurous, Action-Oriented, Spontaneous. The personality types that share the Artisan Temperament are ESTP, ISTP, ESFP, and ISFP.
My profile results said I was a source site Caregiver or Guardian. These types tend to be dependable, traditional, attentive, and loyal, striving for stability and structure, providing reliability to others. Below are common characteristics.
- As kids typically followed the rules and strove to be “good” children and students
- Takes responsibilities very seriously, and is very dependable
- Sound, consistent
- Are often conservative in decision-making – whether financially, or even in what to do with their weekend.
- Strong sense of duty
- They see before others do what needs to be done, and do whatever it takes to make sure that it gets done.
- Feel obligated to perform the proper role and do so effectively (often giving up their free time to do so)
- Often family-oriented
- Relies and sticks by their principles
- Often become good authority figures
- Respect and believe in the laws and rules of authority, and believe that others should do so as well.
- Good with logistics and details
- They need approval from others to feel good about themselves.
- They are hurt by indifference and don’t understand unkindness.
- They want to be appreciated for who they are, and what they give.
- They’re very sensitive to others, and freely give practical care.
- While they may not willingly admit it, actually enjoys and needs to work – or at least being productive
- Revels in looking back on the past
- Strives to be respected (and typically are)
- Least likely of the temperaments to tolerate a messy living or work space (I hate messes and actually find it hard to be productive if my space is a mess.)
ESFJs at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.