For several years, BiM has been creating, developing and launching their mobile phone application. They have had many interested parties to back the company financially, both personal family & friends and business folks. They have been awarded patents that were denied several times. BiM has won numerous awards and has received much publicity generate by others. They have been blessed with incredible partnerships and continue to exists despite their many shortcomings at the awe of other professionals. They have had a companies inquire about acquisition. When it seems as if the door is shutting another door opens. This long journey is wearing on our personal and family lives as we are becoming discouraged. Lord you say trust but when we find ourselves traveling this long and seemingly endless road it is hard to trust. Sometimes trust is difficult to understand– especially when it means taking a completely different route than what we were expecting. Therefore help us to choose to trust despite our feelings. Encourage us daily through the word. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight.” comprare levitra senza ricetta Firenze Proverbs 3: 5-6 (NIV)
I am choosing to trust God and stand on His promises even when my feelings beg me to feel anxious.
I comprare viagra generico 200 mg pagamento online a Roma REMEMBER – I have walked with the Lord long enough experiencing enough disappointments to know His path is the best path. When we ask Him to open a certain door that we think looks so good and He says no, it is for our good. Therefore if I choose to remember His past deeds of goodness as I can trust Him with the future.
His “no” is often for our http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=informazioni-vardenafil-dosaggio PROTECTION… protecting us from something we can’t see. Maybe the sale of BiM to _____ was the very thing God used to protect them. As we look back on the deals that did not occur we can see many of the why’s behind the no (not yet) and trust that is His protection as well. Especially having a glimpse into these companies as some were sold off, ceased to exist, or lacked integrity.
His “no” could be for our levitra online prezzo più basso PROVISION… providing something so much better than what we thought was the best thing. In our minds the best thing would have been for Brunswick to buy BiM, for the venture capitalist to fund the company, or for the WC to purchase BiM this past December. Who knows? Only God…so whether this time it’s ____, _____, or ____ comprare levitra senza ricetta Abruzzo or not, we are certain of His provision of His best for us.
His “no” could simply be part of the http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ PROCESS of growing us closer to Himself… when we are weak, only then can we truly understand how He can be our strength. Whether that is strength to preserver, or strength to let this dream die, I pray we all will embrace this part of the process of growing closer to God.
Dear Lord I am so sorry for being discouraged at times but I never want to get stuck here. I don’t want to appear faithless to those around me. Please, help me to live victoriously through the power of Your Holy Spirit. Please, show me the way, and bring the word of Your unfailing love to me, that I may be comforted and that I may be a living testimony for You. May I trust you Lord; Trust your plan; Trust your timing; Trust your goodness. May I trust you with it all. Amen.
Have you ever picked up a book and felt like you were being spoken to? I finished an incredibly encouraging book this past week http://chasethelion.com/. The book has been sitting by my bed for many months and I just happened to pick it up last week (yea right, God providently puts messages into our lives). I felt like God was speaking to me through this book. I have had even more peace and confidence since reading this book. I was so inspired and motivated to encourage Jon and his co–worker to keep the faith, follow their dreams and seize the opportunities. http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-viagra-generico-25-mg-a-Verona In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day: How to Survive and Thrive When Opportunity Roars by Mark Batterson (crazy, long title)
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=quanto-costa-viagra-generico-200-mg-online-a-Parma farmacia viagra generico a Venezia In summary seven skills are needed if you want to be a lion chaser:
- You must comprehend the infiniteness of God so that you can believe He can help you defy the odds.
- Face your fears, or they’ll hold you back forever. Learn to reframe your problems through daily bible reading (input), prayer, and worship which will then…
- Shift your perspective so that your problem becomes less significant and God’s greatness becomes more evident.
- You must take risk which is the essence of faith.
- Be ready to seize the opportunity but you must SEE it to seize it. HOW?
- Get yourself in tune with the Holy Spirit by listening to His still, small voice prompting you and believe that He is setting you up for success.
- Accept you are going to look foolish sometimes, as chasing a lion usually looks pretty crazy to everyone else.
source Just a few of the highlights I took away from reading this book:
- “Faith is embracing the uncertainties of life. It is chasing the lions that cross our paths. It is recognizing a divine appointment when you see one. Embrace uncertainty. it is called romance. Embrace spiritual uncertainty. It’s called mystery. Embrace occupational uncertainty. It’s called destiny. Embrace emotional uncertainty. It is called joy. Embraced intellectual uncertainty. It’s called revelation.
- Sometimes uncertainty forces us to pray like it depends on God.
- Someday we may be as grateful for the bad things as the good things, because the bad things helped prepare us for the good things. Our past problems often prepare us for future opportunities.
- We should stop asking God to get us out of difficult circumstance and start asking Him what He wants us to get out of those difficult circumstances.
- God wants us to learn to see bad experiences through the good we have gained from them.
- God will use our pain for someone else’s gain.
- Don’t accumulate possessions: accumulate experiences!
- Our confidence is contingent upon the character of God. Our circumstances many not make sense, but we know that God is planning His work and working His plan.
- Opportunities often look like insurmountable obstacles.
- We are control freaks. But faith involves a loss of control. And with the loss of control comes the loss of certainty. Faith is the willingness and readiness to embrace those uncertainties. Often times the greatest moments in life are unscripted. They are unrehearsed and unplanned and unpredictable and that is precisely what makes them unforgettable. So expect the unexpected and learn to enjoy the journey.
- Think of every opportunity as a gift from God. What you do with that opportunity is your gift to God.
- Spiritual maturity is seeing and seizing God-ordained opportunities.
- God is in the business of strategically positioning us in the right place at the right time. But the right place often seems like the wrong place, and the right time often seems like the wrong time.
- Goodness is not the absence of badness. You can do nothing wrong and still do nothing right. Our calling is much higher than simply running away from what is wrong and looking for opportunities in our problems and obstacles, and take risks to reach for God’s best.
- No adversity equals no opportunity.
- Prayer is less about changing our circumstances and more about changing our perspective. Worship is forgetting about what’s wrong with you and remembering what is right with God. God wants us to learn to see bad experiences through the good we have gained from them. The circumstances you complain about become chains that imprison you. And worship is the way out.” Worship is the best way to reframe a problem.”
http://acrossaday.com/?search=get-viagra Book Description by Amazon Your greatest regret at the end of your life will be the lions you didn’t chase. You will look back longingly on risks not taken, opportunities not seized, and dreams not pursued. Stop running away from what scares you most and start chasing the God-ordained opportunities that cross your path. In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day is inspired by one of the most obscure yet courageous acts recorded in Scripture, a blessed and audacious act that left no regrets: “Benaiah chased a lion down into a pit. Then, despite the snow and slippery ground, he caught the lion and killed it” (2 Samuel 23:20 -21). Unleash the lion chaser within!
Buy generic clomid 100mg online What if
the life you really want,
God wants for you,
in your biggest
Story Behind the Book “Our best days often start out as our worst days. And our greatest opportunities are often disguised as our biggest problems. You can land in a pit with a lion on a snowy day, and it will seem like the end of the road. But God is in the recycling business. He recycles past experiences and uses them to prepare us for future opportunities. That is the story of my life. And that is the story of your life. Look in the rearview mirror long enough and you’ll see that God has purposely positioned you everywhere you’ve been—even when it seemed you’d taken a wrong turn.” —Mark Batterson